Joymanda nominated me for the Liebster Award. Her blog is an amazing stop shop for all you may want to read. For starters, her Which Will You Survive is a good place to start from. Joymanda, thanks for the nomination and all the nice comments you drop in often.
Now here’s what I am expected to do, once I have accepted the nomination.
Since, questions 1 and 2 are taken care of, we’ll go to three, 11 answers to 11 questions about me from Joymanda.
1. What’s your relationship with your maker?
My relationship with God is a good one, having known Christ for a number of years now. By the Holy Spirit’s help, I’m making daily progress of knowing him and making him known.
2. What motivates you to write?
My biggest motivation to write is God. Whenever I just want to stop, I’m reminded he expects it of me. Then my friends, thus friends in the everyday walk, talk, eat life, lol, and blogging friends and my reader friends on Facebook. The last will be my favorite author, Karen Kingsbury.
3. What’s your favorite blog post so far? Share the link to it.
WOW. My favorite blog posts by far are a lot. It’ll be all the blog posts over at all the blogs I follow. I can’t choose.
4. What’s the coolest thing about you?
The coolest thing about me will be eeerrrm, yes, that I love to be with myself playing dress up and doing the funniest dances I wouldn’t dare with any audience. *Know one sees so does it qualify as cool?
5. Do you believe in love?
I do. I do. I do totally! You don’t know the number of proposal scenes I’ve lived in, in my tiny brain within this short years of my life.
6. What’s your favorite genre of music and who is your all time favorite musician?
*They don’t know answering about music is a big scare any day. Clearing throat.* My favorite music genre is currently rap, specifically christian. My all time favorite musician will be …
I can’t choose… all the rap artists I have on my playlist.
7. Is there anything you’d like to change about your life? If yes, why?
I’d like to find another appropriate way of showing most of what I feel besides tears. My eyes hurting isn’t always fun.
8. Who motivates you the most?
I believe there are lots of people. Besides God, it’s family, friends and some christian folks out there.
9. If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you’d buy?
Boy! I’d buy a house for my mum.
10. What’s your favorite color?
I love black. Any day, any event, any … you know.
11. Given the choice, what holiday would you prefer? City break, beach break or adventure holiday?
Here’s question 4 – 11 Facts about me.
1. I am a Jesus wannabe.
2. I am a last born.
3. I am an introvert.
4. I like heels.
5. I prefer my bed anytime.
6. I like Gari. *Sad face. They don’t know my food. I just had to add to dictionary*
7. My mum looks just like me but for her hips and bums I dunno how she got.
8. Without my big brother I will hardly be on check with official deadlines.
9. I can re-watch most movies unless it’s painfully of bad quality.
10. I enjoy laughing hard alone.
11. I like to watch my face in the mirror as I cry sometimes *Grinning. *I know you do that too.
To answer these 11 questions
1. Where is your place of birth?
2. What is the most personal blog post you have ever put up?
3. Which time of the day is your favorite, morning, afternoon or evening?
4. How long does it take you to decide on a blog post?
5. What’s your take on the new Africa’s surge to make Africa?
6. When have you ever wished you did something different?
7. Suppose you could change your nationality, which country would you choose?
8. Do you already speak a second language? If you don’t choose between French, Spanish and Chinese, which would you learn?
9. What’s the funniest accent you’ve ever heard? From another country that is.
10. Football or a date? Which would win your heart?
11. How did you end up on WordPress?
Tadaa, we’re done. I can’t wait to read what my nominees will put up, when they do accept the nomination.